Law Review Articles |
Other Materials |
Contact Us to set up your own Corporation Sole.
Q: What do the following entities have in common?
- King/Queen of England
- Chamberlain of London
- Catholic Church (and every Bishop, Diocese, Dean, Parson, Vicar, Prebendary, Abbot, and Prior)
- Anglican Church (and every Bishop)
- Episcopal Church (and every Bishop)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon)
- Catholic Charities Maine (the state's largest social service agency)
- Worldwide Church of God
- Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia
- Zen Center
- Reiki Council (Chicago)
- Servants of the Holy Family (Recipient of grant from Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund)
A: Each of them is a "corporation sole."